The main providers in Canada are Rogers, Bell and Telus. However, in Ontario, Telus offers wireless service only.Bell 1018 Pembroke St. East, Pembroke, (613) 732-2825
Rogers Mobile 1 855 877-3824
Cable internet and home phone 1-866-210-4059
Primus Canada 1-877-704-4269
Tek Savvy 1-877-779-1575
Cogeco 1-800-267-9000 3471 B Petawawa Blvd. Petawawa.
WCCT 1-855-640-8202 ext 0
Mobiles OnlyRogers Pembroke Mall 1100 Pembroke St. East, Pembroke, Ontario (613) 732-1602
Wireless Centre/TELUS Mobility 1100 Pembroke St. East (East End Mall) Pembroke, Ontario (613) 732-7555
Virgin Mobile 1100 Pembroke St. East (East End Mall) Pembroke, Ontario (613) 732-2528
Koodo1108 Pembroke St. East (Wal-Mart) Pembroke, Ontario (613) 735-4997
Satellite CompaniesBell Express Vu 1-888-759-3474
Shaw Direct 1-888-542-1831
Gas and ElectricityElectricity
Waste Management Services
- Garbage is collected every week from the roadside.
- Municipalities place restrictions on how many garbage bags residents can leave (usually 2); residents must purchase bag tags from the town/city for any excess bags.
- Recycling is generally collected every two weeks and must be sorted into bins.
- Petawawa & Pembroke also collect organic waste.
- Rules about recycling vary for each municipality.
- Some municipalities hold a large Item collection twice a year in the spring and fall. This collection is for items that would not typically fit in regular garbage.
- Leaf and yard waste special collection dates are usually held twice a year in the spring and fall.
- Please view collection calendars for dates and restrictions.
- Hazardous waste, batteries, etc. should not be deposited with garbage. Check with municipality about how to dispose of these items.